Unlike tradtional VPN approaches, Azure ExpressRoute® delivers an enterprise-class connectivity solution that delivers a high-capacity, secure connection to the entire suite of Azure cloud services.
The combination of our automated NaaS Platform and Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute® delivers the flexiblity and scale to power the most demanding enterprise use cases:
The benefits of connecting your organizaton to the Microsoft Azure cloud through Nuvem Networks include:
- Improved security through the use of direct private fiber optic connections into the Azure platform.
- Increased reliability backed with SLA assurances not possible when using Internet VPNs.
- Reduced latency through the combined use of dedicated network ports and our global private network backdone.
- Lower costs by taking advantage of data transfer rates available to Azure ExpressRoute® customers versus using the Internet.
- Large scale enterprise connection support ranging from 50Mbps to 10Gbps interfaces.
- Flexiblity to connect directly from your headquarters, branch offices or datacenters.
- Power of the industry’s only fully automated self-service NaaS Platform for easy setup and management.
- Pay-as-you-go subscription plans with no long-term contracts or commitments required.
- Speed – be up and running in minutes!
Secure tier 4 Equinix facility supporting Azure ExpressRoute location in Washington, DC.
San Jose, CA
Secure tier 4 Equinix facility supporting Azure ExpressRoute Silicon Valley location.
Secure tier 4 Equinix facility supporting Azure ExpressRoute location in Seattle, WA.
Cloud Networking Nirvana.
SD-WAN connectivity shouldn’t be complicated.
Securely access your clouds and sites from anywhere, on any device
with Nuvem Networks, the network as a service company®.