Unlike tradtional VPN approaches, AWS Direct Connect delivers an enterprise-class connectivity solution that delivers a high-capacity, secure connection to the entire suite of AWS cloud services.
The combination of our automated NaaS Platform and AWS Direct Connect delivers the flexiblity and scale to power the most demanding enterprise use cases:
The benefits of connecting your organizaton to the Amazon cloud through Nuvem Networks include:
- Improved security through the use of direct private fiber optic connections into the AWS platform.
- Increased reliability backed with SLA assurances not possible when using Internet VPNs.
- Reduced latency through the combined use of dedicated network ports and our global private network backdone.
- Lower costs by taking advantage of data transfer rates available to AWS Direct Connect customers versus using the Internet.
- Large scale enterprise connection support ranging from 50Mbps to 10Gbps interfaces.
- Flexiblity to connect directly from your headquarters, branch offices or datacenters.
- Power of the industry’s only fully automated self-service NaaS Platform for easy setup and management.
- Pay-as-you-go subscription plans with no long-term contracts or commitments required.
- Speed – be up and running in minutes!
Secure tier 4 Equinix facilities supporting AWS Direct Connect for US East (N. Virginia) Region.
San Jose, CA
Secure tier 4 Equinix facilities supporting AWS Direct Connect for US West (N. California) Region.
Secure tier 4 Equinix facilities supporting AWS Direct Connect for US West (Oregon) Region.
Cloud Networking Nirvana.
SD-WAN connectivity shouldn’t be complicated.
Securely access your clouds and sites from anywhere, on any device
with Nuvem Networks, the network as a service company®.